EP Design Services LLC (EPDS) is Edgewood’s multi-disciplinary design firm providing architectural and engineering services.
EPDS provides superior design in creating memorable and viable environments.
We're currently seeking a Sr. Architect Project Manager with at least 7 years of industry experience.
Candidate will work full-time in our creative office located in South Plainfield, NJ.
The Sr Architect Project Manager is responsible for working with the design team to progress schematic designs into design development and construction documents. Other job duties include but not limited to:
- Manage Architectural Interns / CAD Design team members.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in low to mid-rise multifamily/mixed use projects
- Responsible for entire architectural process, including preparation, coordination & review of construction drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of architectural assemblies, mechanical, electrical & plumbing components and systems.
- Review and give feedback on schematic designs from the design team with regard to building code compliance, ease of construction and construction budget.
- Responsible for maintaining project schedules and deadlines.
- Prepares and/or assists in reviewing requests for proposals from consultants.
- Perform full construction administration duties to ensure construction work is in compliance with construction documents.
- Attend Monday night construction meetings as needed.
The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of the construction document process is required, including knowledge of building codes, construction detailing, project specifications and coordination with structural, mechanical and electrical design consultants. Experience with construction administration processes and procedures are necessary, including shop drawings and submittal review, processing requests for information and construction clarifications. Organizational skills, time management, efficiency and accuracy are important characteristics for this position. Direct report is to the Director of Architectural Services.
- Bachelor of Architecture and a minimum of seven to ten years related experience in low to mid-rise multi-family, retail and mixed use design.
- Architecture and project manager experience.
- Building code experience, including ADA.
- Proficiency with Auto-cad 2013, Word, Excel and ResCheck / ComCheck.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.