Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 3,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Shop Foreman for our Excavation Department with at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Person must have good skills to interact with management, mechanics and shop personnel
- Heavy equipment repairs
- Have knowledge and able to work on all types of heavy construction equipment (Excavators, Bulldozers, End Dumps, Graders, Rollers, Backhoes, Skid Steers, Asphalt Equipment, etc.)
- Working with mechanics to: Diagnose and game plan repairs on Hydraulic Systems, Track Systems, Motors, Transmissions, A/C Systems and Electrical Systems
- Working with mechanics on: Preventative Maintenance work and schedules
- Must be detailed oriented, able to meet deadlines and manage mechanics and shop personnel
- Must promote and ensure safety in the workshop
- 3+ years experience in Shop Foreman role
- 5+ years as a heavy equipment mechanic
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostic experience
- Diagnose with scanners and diagnostic programs
- Valid NJ Drivers License
- CDL a plus
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.